From:
Bill Fandrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fandrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2018 17:25:40 +0000
Had a male Baltimore Oriole on my hummingbird feeder yesterday , here in North Olmsted.I take the bee guards off and also mounted perches to the bottom by using a plastic pill bottle with holesdrilled through it and pieces of plastic coat hangers pushed through and then the pill bottle gets inverted and glued to the bottom of the hummingbird feeder. The orioles love this setup. Only useful this way with the bee guards off  until midsummer when it gets inundated by yellowjackets.