From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2018 15:24:27 -0400
Greetings!

I have very few Ohio Life Birds left...really only one or two "normal"
breeding birds.  This Friday I hope to get at least one off the list.  So...

I was wondering if anyone has info on good places to see a Chuck-will's
Widow.  I would like to get a few pictures as well...I see on eBird some
saying heard only, and some are posted later in the day giving the
impression that they were seen.  So I was hoping to get at least one in my
bins.

My only other need is a Yellow Rail, so if I do not get any info on the
Will's Widow, I might have to hop up to Toodledoo and hear the Rail...but
that is really early. :-D

So any info would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Steve J.