From:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2018 14:06:38 -0400
several species of shorebirds are at the pothole on Ansonia Elroy road west
of 49
Pectorals
Spotted sand.
Peeps probably semipalmated and least
Solitary
Semipalmated Plovers
Lesser Yellowlegs
Killdeer

Woods Road wetland west of 118 between Ansonia and Rossburg
Semipalmated plovers
killdeer
peep
some mudflats, but few shorebirds

Alice Bish Walkway in Greenville had 4 warblers yesterday including a
singing Mourning(no, I didn't get a sound recording.)

At our family farm north of  Versailles, I had my FOY Willow Flycatcher
this morning.