CONNELLS Archives

February 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Caroline Bellach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 11:12:46 -0800
Here is a letter that I got from someone in response to a post in a
newsgroup. I thought that some of this info might interest y'all <G> Does
anyone know if the info on George Huntley is true? Thanks! :)

-=Caroline=-

"You can take me down, you can show me your home. Not the place where you
live, but the place where you belong. You can bend my ear, we will talk
all day, just make sure I'm around when you finally got something to say"
                                                -Toad the Wet Sprocket