OHIOAIR Archives

March 1995

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"M.BARNARD" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 11:15:00 ET
This is a general inquiry to the members of this list.  The Office of
Institutional Research at CSU has been asked for information regarding
electronic administrative systems for student data and related databases.  I
would like to know if any member institution has selected, purchased, or
installed a new administrative system in the last three years.  If so, we are
anxious to learn about your experiences and your choices.  We are also
interested in learning if anyone who has been involved in the selection,
purchase, or installation of such a system might have an RFP that we could
look at as a guide. Thanks for any help you can give us or any information
that you can share with us. My E-mail address is [log in to unmask]
Snail-mail is CSU-IR, E. 24th & Euclid, Cleveland, 44115.  Phone (216)
687-4700, FAX (216) 687-5437.