CONNELLS Archives

April 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gretchen Schultz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 20:27:19 -0500
Are you guys still alive?  I was afraid maybe I got kicked off the list.
Art, can you check and see if this happened, and please put me back if it
did?  Thanx.

I was wondering today.... Did the Connells ever have any music videos?
And if they did, is there anywhere I can order them?  And do the guys
have a site on the World Wide Web?  If not, is anyone familiar enough
with HTML that they would like to help me set one up?

well, I certainly am full of questions today!  TTFN!!

Gretchen