CONNELLS Archives

May 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 10:09:52 CDT
Caroline Bellach <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I am still among the alive in Connell land! :) I am going to soon be
>posting a bunch of questions to song lyrics. I downloaded them from the
>homepage (that is great, I might add!) and I noticed that some of the
>lyrics form One Simple Word were completly different than the ones I have
>been singing! Maybe some of you can look over the lyrics or post what
>you think they are singing? It should be interesting reading everyone's
>interpretations!!! :)
>
>-=Caroline=-
>
>E-mail- [log in to unmask]
>
>Personal Home Page- http://www.acce.com/caroline

Caroline,

        The lyrics to One Simple Word are just what I hear.  I could
very well be wrong.  I did the best I could, though.  If you post some
different lyrics and there is a consensus among us that something I
have on the page is wrong, I will change it.   I won't bother posting
my interpretation of the lyrics since they are readily available on
the page.  Later.

Bob
| Bob Jones                |  Check out my Archers of Loaf homepage at  |
| [log in to unmask]   |  http://www.wku.edu/~jonesrw/go_loaf.html  |
| [log in to unmask]    |  and my Connells homepage at               |
|                          |  http://www.wku.edu/~jonesrw/connells.html |