CONNELLS Archives

July 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 16:10:26 CDT
Dana McCall <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Sender:       The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Dana McCall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: We need to gear up!
>
>   Sounds like Peele made the right decision! I have the funniest picture
>of Peele from 10th or 11th grade. When I get back to Raleigh, I'll scan
>it in. If someone can tell me where to send it, we could post it on the
>web page. I also have Doug McMillan's from 5th grade at St. Timothy's school.
>Doug was always a big swimmer in Jr high and high school.

Dana,

        If you scan it in, I am the person you need to send it to.

Bob
| Bob Jones                |  For links to an Archers of Loaf page and  |
| [log in to unmask]   |  a Connells page, check out my own         |
| [log in to unmask]    |  homepage at URL:                          |
|                          |  http://www.wku.edu/~jonesrw/              |