CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 07:10:00 EDT
OK, fair enough Melissa.  Here's my story:
I'm 35 (Good God Nooooo!!!), a professor at
Wake Forest University (with the longest hair in the history
of the school, probably), and generally a heavy metal fan.
I've been into the Connells since the early/mid-eighties when
I used to rent them my PA system.  I was in a band then who played the
same circuit as the Connells, and know them well.  Mike and I remain friends.

AS far as musucal tastes go, I'm pretty eclectic.
Among my favorite artists are The Connells (of course), Queensryche,
Marillion, Motorhead (Lemmy is God), MEgadeth, Tribe After Tribe,
and King's X.  Of Course this changes all the time....

Jon Epstein