CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
WRIGHT KEVIN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 09:46:09 CDT
>I also still like a few of the
>bands I grew up with in the seventies, like Blue Oyster Cult

>And what about concert tours outside the East Coast college circuit? Do they
>ever come to Dallas?

I can't believe it, another BOC fan on the Connells list.  I was a longtime BOC
fan until I got too caught up in newer stuff.  I've seen BOC shows too many
times!  Detroit in '81 (fire of unknown origin) and '85 (whichever was the
crappy album with the spaceship on the front and the song dancin in the ruins on
it), Milwaukee in '87, '89, and '91.  I still have a pick with "Buck Dharma" on
it that I caught at a Summerfest show.

The C's have toured the Midwest a lot and the West Coast a little bit.  They've
also done Europe.  I don't know about Texas, but I can't believe they haven't
gone national yet.  I have thought they were awesome since I first saw them in
'87.

kevin in brewtown