CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 11:56:07 CDT
Ok, here is my story.  I am a senior at Western Kentucky University
majoring in both Computer Science and Math.  My favorite bands include
The Connells (obviously), the Archers of Loaf (GO LOAF!), R.E.M., The
Cure, Catherine Wheel, Versus, Sebadoh, Small Factory, Throwing
Muses... Of course there are others.  All of the more boring info
about me is listed on my homepage.

Later,
Bob
| Bob Jones                |  For links to an Archers of Loaf page and  |
| [log in to unmask]   |  a Connells page, check out my own         |
| [log in to unmask]    |  homepage at URL:                          |
|                          |  http://www.wku.edu/~jonesrw/              |