CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dana McCall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 23:32:42 -0400
Melissa,
  I agree.Please don't think of my responses as an attack. I think this
is a healthy discussion (sure beats  yeah they're cool  no they suck-type
stuff!) Remember, I'm the one who loved the "The Chain/Still Haven't
Found What I'm Looking For" song by the Connells.
  It is difficult for many of you to understand the monotony those of us
are going through in the triangle. Think of it this way. The Public radio
station here consistantly beats all rock (non-top40 hits) stations. I
know countless people in their 20's who are turning to NPR as a source of
radio entertainment because the rock stations have gotten so uncreative.
All this in the media market which just jumped over Kansas City and
Milwaukee to the #31. Norfolk, 4 spaces back has 2 alternative stations.

Dana McCall
Chapel Hill