CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
arlie c wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 13:12:16 -0400
I apperciate greatly all of the Connell-ians who gave me info on the aforementio
ned group.
They are truly a fantastic band, and I hope to hear more from them in the near f
uture.
Quite a few of my college friends and I are going through a bit of withdrawal fo
r new OB
material.  Thank you...
     I apologize for spending my original post to find out info on another band,
 and it will not
likely happen again.  I am a recently converted Connells-head and cannot get eno
ugh of
them either.  They represent to me what is very close to a perfect rock and roll
 sound.  My
best friend, who recently graduated from Wake Forest, is the one who "reunited"
me with
the group, and there's been no looking back for the both of us ever since.  He w
ill be
joining us soon from his account at the Universtiy of Cinncinatti.
     So thanks for your time and I'll be "talking" to you soon...

Raving and Drooling,

Arlie C. Wheeler III
University of Kentucky
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
(Home of - hopefully - the 1996 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions *grin*.)