INNISBRK Archives

September 1995

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bric Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 16:57:58 EST
Hi!

If you have any interest in the issue of "The Internet in Education"
(K through whenever), then I recommend you take a look at the October
1995 issue of Internet World magazine.

I bought it Saturday and looked at it last night -- they've devoted
most of this issue to the topic.  Included are articles on such
things as the global schoolhouse, distance learning, and college
students' guide.

Internet World's WWW page (linked on my "Miami Links - General
Internet" page, which is linked from my home page & other pages) has
this and other issues.  As some other magazines are doing, as each
month goes by, articles from past issues become more and more
available through hyperlinks on their contents pages.  (e.g. all the
articles from last March are available, but only a few from this
October)

I'm by no means pushing Internet World, but this issue has particular
relevance to various aspects of our jobs, our future, etc.

Let me know what you think.

Bric

Bric A. Wheeler, Director
Center for Management Development
Richard T. Farmer School of Business Administration
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio  45056-1675
     Voice:  (513) 529-2132;  Fax:  (513) 529-6992
  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
       WWW:  http://www.MUOhio.Edu/~WheeleBA/