MUTALK Archives

September 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"J. Alan Pfaff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 19:25:13 GMT
Cheese ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (J. Ala
n Pfaff) writes:

: > If your daily quota of irony hasn't been satisfied yet, check out the
: > Unabomber Manifesto in HTML format...

: You know, I did something like this a long time ago.

Methinks you miss the point.  You see, the Unabomber is violently opposed
to our electronic society.  He wrote his manifesto on an old manual
typewriter.  Having it in HTML format goes against the whole point of the
manifesto... tho it is a somewhat interesting read.

--
 Jason Alan Pfaff | [log in to unmask]  |  "If it feels good, do it."