CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Melissa McKelvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 15:12:44 -0400
    YES! Someone else who saw Donkey. They were quite interesting. I
don't even know how to quite describe it...but they were also really nice
guys as we hung out with them after the show in Norfolk at the Boathouse.
And then the bunch of my friends and I took one of the guys out to
Denny's at 5 am for some food. And he told us some fun stories of the
music biz...like playing pool with Michael Stipe (which was a story that
made me HAPPY!) Anyway...just thought that I'd share that. And no, Donkey
was absolutely nothing like The Connells...plus I got gas money for my
car out of the guy we were hanging with. Good deal. -Melissa