CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 12:47:09 -0500
Poster:       [log in to unmask]
Subject:      Re: connells merchandise...anywhere?
> Does anyone know of any companies or stores with Connells merchandise
> that do mail order, either by e-mail or regular mail?
I recently sent e-mail to Black Park, The Connells' management agency,
asking about the availability of Connells paraphernalia, but have gotten
no reply as yet. So I have the same question as Adrienne. How about it?
Steve

Black Park is the place to go.  The info I have is:

Connells
C/O Black Park Management
400 West Morgan Street
Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27603
919-834-5977

I think that they are preparing some new stuff for the next record so if
things are slow don't worry.  They have t-shirts, get-a-gun boxers, posters,
and a few odds and ends.  The prices have been real reasonable in the past.
I just talked to Sharon and she is faxing a list to me.  I will post it to
the list either tonight or tomorrow.

-Art