CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 09:03:21 -0500
        A long while back I recall seeing some swapping of Connells
videos. I regret to say that I am the only human on earth who doesn't
have cable and have never seen a Connells video. I am aware that there
are videos for Seven some other Darker Days and Boylan Heights,
Something to Say, One Simple Word, and some for Ring. Is there ANY WAY in
Hades that I could get a hold of all of these videos from somebody? It
would be greatly appreciated. And isn't that enough? :D

The Drew

Andrew,

The video tape tree hasa not been completed yet.  I am still waiting for some
stuff from TVT.  Consider yourself on the tape tree.

-Art