CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 16:16:02 -0500

> The Connells played with Del Amitri? The Dels are AMAZING live alone..
> but I bet the show was absoutly GREAT with the Connells! Wow....
> If any of you ever have the chance to see Del Amitri, dont miss
> them!
>
> BTW- for you Toad the Wet Sprocket and Erasure fans, they have new albums
> coming out this Tuesday!

Oh, yes, they were awesome.  The Bodeans needed a little help.  I found
it rather amusing:  When the Bodeans opened, the crowd was a distinctly
older set; when Del Amitri played, the crowd thinned; finally when the
Connells hit the stage, all the younger (20's and younger) crowd came in.
 Weird...  Toad's got a new one already???

Kerri> >