MUPOLSCI Archives

October 1995

MUPOLSCI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami's Political Science faculty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 16:14:20 EST
I have heard from several individuals recently that they are having problems
logging on to the main frame from their offices.  These range from 7171 not
responding to garbage appearing on the screne rather than the stuff we
_really_ type.  We may be experiencing GLM (Gandolf box) problems.  I have
placed a call to MCIS and I am to report any repeat problems.  IF you have
any problems with connecting to the main frame, please call me or leave a
note in my box and I will call MCIS.  They will send someone over to check
out the box and see what the problem is.

Doug