CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrew Freck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 13:27:17 -0500
        Art,

        I just received the tape in the mail today. I've got all but one
check from my "leaves". I have all day today off so I plan to get the
tapes on their way.
        Let me say that it was interesting seeing the band perform. It
was strange to see how different the guys are than what I pictured them
to be. Doug seems to be shy. I always pictured him as being some sort
of big shot rock star.
        All the videos are great. My personal favorite being Stone Cold
Yesterday. That video knocks me over! Their performance on Conan is a
different story... :/ George's video is, in a word, interesting. The
video seems a bit more adult focused than The Connells'. I think the song is
great, but the video's a little too "VH-1" for my tastes. But anyhow I wish
George the best of luck with his solo venture. I AM going to buy his album. You
mentioned that George's release will be out in Janurary. Does this mean that
the new Connells album will be out around the same time? I heard that the
official release date is set for Feburary.

Later,
Andrew

- Thanks for taking the time to compile the videos for everyone here on
the list. We owe you one!