CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrew Freck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 16:29:54 -0500
        Listmembers,

        Looks like I made an ignorant mistake. My brother informed me
that the GOOD TIMES virus is a long standing myth/joke that was started
on the internet a loooong time ago. Sorry if I worried anybody. But I
should have known that a virus cannot be executed simply by reading an
email message. My brother's roomate is a CS major and almost died
laughing when he read the message. Please excuse my error. Man, do I feel
friggin' stupid. Now I've got to correct the person who sent me the
initial message that started all of this...

Andrew