CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 13:11:01 -0500
  I could've sworn I saw a 'One Simple Word' album complete w/ lyrics
while browsing a used record store.   I didn't purchase it at the time
becuse I already had the CD.  Is it possible that some copies were
produced with lyrics on the inner sleve ?

Put my vote in for 'I want to see what it is they see' as well.

As for the meaning of 'Stone Cold'.  It might be death, but how about its
use in the phrase 'stone cold sober' ?

I am new in this group so I had a great deal to say.

Thanks.....

Brett