CONNELLS Archives

January 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Heaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 17:34:58 -0600
It's weird to me that the general impression from many is that Fun @
Games is one of their worst albums.  I disagree with the person from the
TCS list who says that George Huntley's songs are weak.  I think Sal is
one of the best on the album, and his songs stand up well with the ones
sung by Doug.  I'm still unsure about what is their best album, but it
might be Fun @ Games.  All of their albums are good in my opinion, and
this one brings out the band at their best.  What do others think about
George's songs?  Does anyone know if his new album is out yet?  I saw it
reveiewed in a local paper in St. Louis a few weeks ago.  They said it
was similar to COnnells stuff, but not as good.  The critic's review was
short and gave no real reasons for what he said.  Sorry if i'm rambling.

Dan