CONNELLS Archives

January 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jay Pasquantonio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 09:56:00 +0000
Regarding the TCS discussion of the Connells:
        First, we did wander a bit downfield from a discussion of the Connells,
considering the list is dedicated to them.
        Second, I must agree that while I like _Fun and Games_, it is, IMHO,
the weakest album the Connells have put out.  I can't pinpoint why, it
is just a feely thing.  Then again, I think the Connells albums are like
pizza, even disappointing pizza is still pretty damn good!
        Third, when the heck is the George Huntley album coming out, damn it.
We've been talking about it for years!

Jay Pasquantonio

"It`s hard to rely on my good intentions
When my head`s full of things that I can`t mention.
It seems that I usually get things right,
But I can`t understand what I did last night."

Toad the Wet Sprocket