CONNELLS Archives

January 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jay Pasquantonio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 14:49:29 +0000
Ok, I have to come clean on this one.  Regarding the question if any of
us have CDs we can't explain or regret, well, I have Adam Ant's _Manners
and Physiques_ for some reason.  It was only $5 at the checkout aisle at
Meijer, so I admit it was a moment of weakness...but it is a kitshy
album to play now and then.

True ease in writing comes from art, not chance,
As those move easiest who have learned to dance.
'Tis not enough no harshness gives offense,
The sound must seem an echo to the sense.

Alexander Pope