CONNELLS Archives

January 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Barry Summer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 05:56:33 -0500
HI, I'm NEW on this list. having just discovered the Connells Home Page
on the Net, however, I've been a Connells fan for a LONG time. You
mentioned George's solo album. Could you please supply the title, label
so I can check out the store for this.

My first exposure to the Connells, was back in NY, as I was attending
the CMJ fest at the hotel by World Trade Center (Vista). My friend was
a band called TRUE RUMOR, and I was walking around, scoffing up the music
giveaways..one of them was an EP with 2 songs..by an unknown band to me:
The Connells...with Scotty's Lament and If It Crumbles...well, as they say
the rest is history...I've since bought every album (CD). BTW, the version
of Scotty's Lament is DIFFERENT than on Boylan Heights album.

I don't have cable and have never seen any videos..are these available???
Take care and thanks for any info.
Barry Summer