CONNELLS Archives

January 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adrienne Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 22:44:45 -0500
Hello.....

Ok, just excuse this message if it's been posted before...(my computer went
down for a while, and I haven't had time to sort through every individual
post yet, so I don't know if it's already been mentioned)......

This afternoon I was sorting through a shipment of cd's at the record store
I work at, and I came across the soundtrack for "Two If By Sea" with Dennis
Leary and Sandra Bullock.  Anyway, for some reason, I decided to check out
the track listing, and it caught me by surprise to see a song called Catch
Fire by George Huntley on it.... Next to this song was a little star, and so
I checked at the bottom of the cd to see what it meant... apparently it's
not in the movie, it's listed as a bonus track not used in the actual movie.
Seems pretty strange to me..... Anyway, it's officially on the shelves in
Canada tomorrow (January 24th).

Anyone know anything about it?

Adrienne