CONNELLS Archives

January 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Pare <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 19:12:07 -0500
   I had pretty much written the fan club stuff off when the newsletter
stopped coming last year, but then, lo and behold, one arrived this
afternoon.  Nothing new informationwise (all stuff we've discussed or
discovered in the last week), but it did state one of the reasons for the
newsletter being on hiatus for so long was the fact that they only had two
people working on all the Connells related material.
   Now, if I remember correctly, it was mentioned on the list (sometime
around last May if I remember correctly) Black Park had hired two additional
people in order to deal with the Connells fan stuff, bringing the total to
four.  I also remember them getting an e-mail address on America On-Line.
 (An address which I couldn't remember and couldn't find with repeated
searches of the member directory.)  It was right after hearing this that the
newsletters stopped.

Anyone have any clue as to what actually happened?
Eric