MGTDEV-L Archives

January 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bric Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 15:43:41 EST
Teri,

In your message of Friday, December 22, 1995, you mention that you
are "looking for information on the BEST executive development
programs in the US.  We are thinking about having them attend one of
two different programs; 1)  Three month executive MBA program or 2)
Two week executive development program offered by consultants or
through a university."

I offer three suggestions (there are also additional sources) for
information supplemental to the recommendations/suggestions you may
receive:

1)  My WWW site, "Miami Links - University-based Centers for
Management and Executive Development", has links to over 60 centers.
Lots of information and contact options.

2)  Bricker's International Directory of University-based Executive
Development Programs (from Peterson's) has program descriptions and
contact information.  There's a link to Peterson's at the WWW site
above.

3)  The Evaluation Guide to Executive Programs (from The Corporate
University Press) also has program descriptions and contact
information.

I hope this helps.

Bric

Bric A. Wheeler, Director
Center for Management Development
Richard T. Farmer School of Business Administration
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio  45056-1675
     Voice:  (513) 529-2132;  Fax:  (513) 529-6992
  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
       WWW:  http://www.MUOhio.Edu/~WheeleBA/