SWE Archives

January 1996

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ken Shinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 16:05:35 -0500
Welcome back! Here we are at the end of the first week of the semester. It
is time that we get firm plans made for the spring semester. I am asking the
officers to meet as soon as possible to plan our agenda. Christina, please
let me know when this will be. If I can help out, just holler!

Thanks and have a great swemester!    Ken

Ken Shinn