CONNELLS Archives

February 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brad Bernhard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 11:34:14 -0600
If I can find Brain Junk here in College Station, surely your
Dallas-types can get it somewere there.  Don't get too anxious though.
I listened to it last night and was not impressed at all.
George is also going to be playing at the SXSW Music Festival in Austin
in March.  He is tenetively scheduled for Friday March 15.  I don't
know about this solo stuff, though.  I'm thinking he should just stick
to what works - the Connells.

brad