CONNELLS Archives

February 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Schillinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 15:54:42 -0500
Got George's album a couple days ago and I have to say I think it's
excellent.  I've always thought George was an excellent songwriter and
this album only proves it.  I wish TVT would promote him (and The
Connells, of course) more, because they surely deserve it.   Does anybody
know if George is going to do any gigs in support the album?

- Steve

Steve Schillinger
Lab Manager, Computer Assisted Writing Center
McCabe Hall 102, American University, Washington, DC
202-885-2130

email: [log in to unmask]
http://chuck.acc-lab.american.edu/~steves