INNISBRK Archives

February 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ralph Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 08:24:18 -0500
 Thanks Dick....I did not know you about dixieland band interest!!! I found
a Czech info center home page...address is
http://www.muselik.com/czech/frame.html

Some good info about Praque...seems like the place is taking off....room
prices comparable to San Fran.... .on the other hand, local folks apparently
come out to the train stations and offer to rent the bedrooms in their
homes...they sleep in  the kitchen....they need foreign exchange so
bad...yes, I would appreciate hearing what you agent recommends...hotels
like the Hitlon are US$250 + per night...got to be some better alternatives
that these prices!!!Good to hear from you.  Ral[ph

  WWW URL  http://hubcap.clemson.edu:80/~elliot/

World Wide Web URL: http://hubcap.clemson.edu:80/~elliot/