MGTDEV-L Archives

March 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sari Einy Brody <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 14:35:48 -0800
Hi
A good simulation I just went through is the "Looking Glass", it is done by
the Center for Creative Leadership.  You need to buy it from them ($220
approximately) and you can administer it yourself.  It includes 18 people in
a glass company.
If you need more information on this simulation, I encourage you to contact
the Center for Creative Leadership.
Hope it helps.
Sari.