CONNELLS Archives

April 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 16:52:58 -0500
Connells-related:
----------------

I see that TVT has broken out another darling of the airwaves
in Gravity Kills. Yet the Connells continue to languish in
semi-obscurity. Am I the only one chapped by this?

Not-really-Connells-related:
---------------------------

A couple of us on this list recently recommended the Milwaukee-area
band The Gufs for your listening pleasure. Well, their
eponymously-titled Atlantic debut CD is now in music store bins
nationwide. I even found one at the inventorially-challenged
Mesquite, TX location of Best Buy.

For those of you who are not willing to take the plunge
"sound unheard", I am willing to make sampler tapes for the
first five people who contact me (via private e-mail, please --
let's not clutter the mailboxes of the other list members)
and express an interest. If you have a blank tape, round-trip
postage, and a burning (or even tepid) curiosity about The Gufs,
or if you wish to question the actual existence of the word
"inventorially", drop me a line.

Steve Cain