CONNELLS Archives

April 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 13:07:37 -0500
> WHAT?!?! The Connells played in Chicago last Friday? Sigh..Screwed
> again.. I think it really sucks at how difficult it is to find out when and
> where they are playing.. Is there a reliable source out there for 'concert'
> dates?

The Connells are playing THIS FRIDAY in Chicago.  Sorry for the mix up.
I'm not sure where they are playing though.

> Kerri and the rest of the list,
>    It sounds as if you are from the Hamton Roads area.   If you are, I
> guess that you are pretty familiar with the Boathouse, any one who lives
> within two hours of Norfolk VA should check out a show this summer at
> the Boathouse, I have heard from various sources that it is their favorite
> place to play and they always sell out there, I have been to four shows
> there and they are always good.  Later.
>
> John

Yup, I'm from Virginia Beach.  The Boathouse is AWESOME.  The Connells
have the highest attendance of any band ever at the Boathouse and it is
(from what I've heard) their fav place to play.  I have been to two shows
there.  Look for them there this summer.

Kerri