CONNELLS Archives

April 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Craig Leska <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 14:56:53 -0400
All right folks, tensions seem to be riding high on this here list.
Frankly, I don't really care one way or another about who opens for the
Connells as long as the Connells play.

And speaking of the Connells (which I have been led to believe is what
people do on this particular list) I can't wait until August.  I would be
happy if the music continues to be mellow or if it is darker, just as
long as it is new!  My personal favorite song has to be Fun & Games; it's
the song that hooked me on the Connells.  It's a quasi up-tempo song
with Doug's incredible voice really showing incredible emotion.  Dark
lyrics, fantastic melody, the quintessential Connells song!  I welcome
relies that follow this paragraph, as that interests me (and I would
expect many others) more than the debate over what is a frat band.

Craig Leska
[log in to unmask]          (after 5/10/96)