INNISBRK Archives

April 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 15:49:13 -0500
Hi Everyone:
We are "reorganizing " (buzzword) our office and would like to incorporate
an improved system of tracking our student population.  For credit courses
we put students "on the system".  Everyone knows that with a mainframe
system, getting info off leaves a lot to be desired!   So, we would like to
purchase a software package that will do a good job with credit and
non-credit.  When I have attended conferences, I know it's been a topic of
discussion and presentation.  Since I'm new to continuing education, I'm
looking for some help.

So, can someone (as many as would like) e-mail me at least the name and
address or phone number of software that you've had experience with.  Offer
any comments-pro or con.

Thanks for your help...........Dave Staples
David Staples
Northern Michigan University
Continuing Education &  Sponsored Programs
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette, MI 49855
(906) 227-2073