SWE Archives

April 1996

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christina Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 11:13:04 EST
Hello once again,
Due to a lack of communication, I have decided to reschedule the officer trans
ition meeting for Next Tuesday the 23 for 5:00 PM.  All officers and advisors p
lease reply on whether or not you will be able to attend.We will be meeting ou
tside the Manufacturing Office and then moving to a more appropriate location.
 If you have any questions please fell free to call or email me.
Sorry for any inconvience.
I look forward to hearing from each of you!

Christina
3-1173