CONNELLS Archives

May 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jenny Solberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 16:46:40 -0400
I would personally love to see some Connellage on either 120
minutes or even Alternative Nation (not so much past my bedtime),
as I have never seen a Connells video on MTV, although I
have heard that they exist. If writing the management or whatever
the appropriate department is would help, I'd be all for it.
However, there is that underlying fear of the Connells turning
into another Hootie & the Blowfish or Dave Matthews Band if
they accidentally get huge.
        Also, I have yet to hear from anyone about how to get
on one of those tape trees, if it's possible. Any info on
that would be GREATLY appreciated.
        Thanx. -Jenny ([log in to unmask])