INNISBRK Archives

July 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Philip R. Graf" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:10:01 -0500
One of our university clients is looking for a Ph.D. in marketing to teach a
total of five weeks in SA in five different cities to mid and senior
managers.  Weeks will probably not be consecutive.  Instruction is in
English.  Audience will be sharp.  All of the weeks will be in 97.
Compensation is equitable and experience is good for the right person.

Deadline for submitting interest and resume is AUGUST 8.  If you know anyone
who might be interested, have them call me ASAP.

P.S.  Conference booklets will be going out to you next week.
Philip R. Graf
ProEd Corporation
1730 Stickney Point Road
Sarasota, FL  34231