INNISBRK Archives

July 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"JOSEPH T. BORK" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 09:59:16 CST
So you thought that I may have forgot to remind everyone about the
ultimate volleyball game at Club CMED? HAH... fooled you....
Brochures will be going out within the month regarding this years
conference. We are planning the best volleyball event yet. Several of
you will not be able to use that same excuse you used last year...
I.E. Karen Flock and Jane Bessette.... I hope to hear from all of you
soon especially Mr. Volleyball Leo Flanagan.....