INNISBRK Archives

July 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"JOSEPH T. BORK" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 08:59:45 CST
  I am interested in finding out what this group believes to be an
average number of classroom training hours per employee per year, we
can break
this out by the service and manufacturing sectors. I also would like
to know if you  have read any articles that support your
thoughts.This information will assist me in nailing down a big
contract.

Sincerely;  Joe Bob