CONNELLS Archives

August 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Bachmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 11:49:29 -0400
I am hearing a lot of talk that the new album sounds like the older
Connells stuff. I've heard a lot of live recordings from the tape tree
and also the Ring CD. In my opinion, Ring is the best thing I've ever
heard.

I realize other people's opinions my vary, but with my taste in mind, it
sounds like the new CD will be a let down.

Any comments appreciated, especially if you also have a passion for
Ring.

thanks,