CONNELLS Archives

August 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adrienne Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 15:38:19 -0400
 Does
>anyone have any other info?  I also wholeheartedly agree with Mark that we
>need to get TVT to do more.  Does anyone have any ideas about that?

Well, atleast the new album is being distributed by a major label this time
around.  And, Polygram is a really good label, in my opinion.  Unlike some
other labels (that will go unmentioned!), Polygram actually DOES promote
their bands, in the record stores atleast.  Since I started working in the
record store I'm in, Polygram has become one of my favourite labels....

Does anyone know if they've got major label distribution in the States too?
(I'm in Canada).

Too bad I didn't have access to a scanner, since I've got a picture of the
album cover (from the Polygram new releases sheet we got in the store).  I'd
want you guys to see it too....!

I'll bring it home and type out all the info on the new release sheet
tomorrow, if everyone wants to read it.....  Let me know soon, since I'm
moving in three days and won't be on my computer after Sunday....

Adrienne