CONNELLS Archives

August 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Wayne Petit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 10:59:49 -0600
      I have to agree with the previous letter.  I have been listening to
the Connells since 86'-87' and have never seen one of their videos. I have
all of their albums and and some bootlegs also, but I haven't had any luck
finding their videos. I suppose it would be foolish to think that Black
Park or TVT would ever compile a
series of their videos.  I also have been trying to find  Connells guitar
tablatures.
I've seen the poor selection on OLGA and the their homepage, but I know
that someone on this list must have access to their tabs or at least have
some ideas.
It's sad when these "one hit wonder" bands are around for a couple of
months and their management is already realeasing a music tablature book
for their album. And the Connells have been around almost 10 years, with 6
or more albums and yet their managment has yet to release a book of any of
their tabs.
Well, if anyone can help me write back.

--
Wayne E.  Petit