CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Scott Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 23:09:20 -0400
Kerri,

I was also at the show standing directly in front of George.  My well-worn
Fun & Games shirt caught the attention of the trippin' guy who kept bouncing
about 10 feet in the air, while Doug kept encouraging him to go higher.

Fortunately, I found out about the show at 1200 and was able to duck out of
work to make the 3:00 p.m. start.  Bridgett - don't bypass the D.C. show by
failing to either get off of work or by following my lead!  Life is too short
to miss these opportunities.  I've been burned before:  I missed a Dec 31,
1991 Nirvana show at San Diego State U. due to a flight delay returning from
my parents home in Charlotte.  Also, I still have the unused ticket stub to
the Replacements/Connells show at George Washington U. from Feb 91.
 Obviously the Mats didn't last much longer and I was never able to witness
Kurt and the boys.

Scott