CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Ocampo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 16:36:02 -0500
Art,
Here's one I would like to know: Should WFAD be taken as a representation
of "the new Connells sound" and is this what their fans should expect more
of in the future?

I can think of other ways to phrase the question, but it would still come
out wrong.  This is not meant to be an attack on the guys, it's just that
this last album was SOOOO disappointing to ME.  I can appreciate that
others may enjoy this album as everyone is entitled to their tastes and
opinion, but for ME, it was truly a waste of MY money.

I LOVE the Connells (just ask any of my friends) and believe that they are
still one of the most talented bands around (and Mike one of the most
gifted writers).  However, if WFAD is any indication of what's to come, and
their answer to my question is yes, please unsubscribe me from this list.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Ocampo
Community Development Coordinator for North Campus
 and Leadership/Residence Hall Student Government Programs
201 Robert Purcell Community Center
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY  14853
(607) 255-5533