CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:15:08 -0400
>(What a relief, too, after one
>>mighty lame set of whiny love songs by Marshall Crenshaw.)
>
>D'oh! I just had to respond - if there's anyone who's been underappreciated
>for even _longer_ than the Connells (yes, even longer - his first album

I agree.  I thought Marshall put on a good show and I happened to notice
George enjoying it also.  I said "hello" to George and introduced myself.
 It was a quick chat but we both agreed that Marshall was sounding very
good.  But the Connells (of coarse) put on a much better, more energetic
show.

See ya,
Glenn